2008年5月10日 星期六

Breeze to Connect .. not easy road

I am responsible to manage the Macromedia Breeze and HomeMeeting Joinnet Video Conferencing Server. Yesterday, I upgraded Breeze to Adobe Connect Enterprise Server. It was not a easy job to complete, but I did.
I need to backup MS SQL 2000 Database, Breeze original files to a safe place. Then uninstall SQL 2000. Because It recommend SQL 2005 would be better, so I must use its embedded MSDE SQL 2005 since I don't have licensing SQL 2005 on hand.
When all of database issue was solved, I would be allowed to run setup program.
After files copied was completed, It also need to migrate the Database contents and configuration files. Do you think it finish? Not yet, I must try if the service is working by accessing the web.
It is so luck and Adobe have many support tips can help me to solve issue step by step.
All of thing is running normally now.

沒有留言: